Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Proud Friend


On my first day at Auburn, I met my best friend, Brandon. 6 years later, he is still my best friend, and now he is an Army Ranger! I got to go to he's graduation on Friday, and it was amazing! To see 100 soldiers stand and sing the National Anthem, with all the Veterans in the stands, how could you not be a proud American. They all stood with confidence, and looked so brave. I starting crying, if you know me, I don't cry much. I'm very proud of him and glad he gets to eat candy again!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome friend, and an awesome friendship. Go, Army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....you should have posted your AU prom picture.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I was actually at this graduation for one of my closest friends! Small world. I am still keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I was actually at this graduation for one of my closest friends! Small world. I am still keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete