Sunday, March 11, 2012

Marissa Ashton Parks Arrangements

The family will be receiving friends & loved ones Tuesday March 13, 2012 from 4-8pm.
The funeral service will be held Wednesday March 14, 2012 at 2 pm.

All events will be held at Jones-Wynn Funeral Home in Villa Rica, Ga.

Marissa's Trust Fund will remain open to receive any donations to help with final costs.

- She fought hard. She fought
Long. She did not FEAR sickness or death.

Rissa, you set the standard for living life to the fullest.

"though my heart is torn... I will praise you in this storm"

-I am forever changed by your love & friendship in my life- Megan.....

7 comments:

  1. I will never forget you and I will miss you so much!

    Debra Dunson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Marissa was a bright light, and it's sad that she's gone. Thank you, Megan, for your updates. Please accept this long-distance hug from someone you haven't met, and pass that hug along to Brad (with whom I've spoken on the phone a few times) and to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can I donate to her trust fund?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a true beautiful friend . Marissa's love for God, Her Family, and especially you is overwhelming. May you find comfort that she is with Our Lord and is at Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa Parks Trust Fund United Community Bank 485 West Bankhead Highway Villa Rica GA 30180

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences to Marissa's family and friends. I did not know her personally, just came to know her through this blog. As a young cancer survivor I came to find this blog by accident, searching to find others who shared in the struggle. Marissa was an inspiration, her fighting spirit and unwavering faith was amazing. I consider myself lucky to have come to "know" her and her courage. May your hearts be full of the memories she left you with for a lifetime.

    Angela (bookchik23@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been silently following Marissa's story from the beginning, checking in here a few times a month to see how things were going. Such heart breaking news to find today. It was clear to see that she was surrounded by a very loving network of family and friends and my heart goes out to all of you.

    ReplyDelete