Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Marissa Parks Day- Part 2


I had the best weekend, ever! It was so amazing to see so many people with "Walk for Marissa" shirts on. Being surrounded by all my best friends and family was awesome. That night, we all went to a block party in Atlanta and finally for the first time in awhile, I just felt like I had no worries. I was there with my friends just having fun! I loved every minute of it. It did take me 2 days to recover, sleep wise. haha I have such an old lady spirit! I think Marissa Parks Day might be one of my new favorite holidays! Here's pictures from the race.
I leave for Houston tomorrow for all my Pre-Opt appointments. I'm feeling really anxious/scared about the trip and just ready for it to be over. I'm going to try and teach my mom (TRY) how to blog so she can keep everyone updated.





No comments:

Post a Comment