Thursday, January 20, 2011

A day never forgotten.

If you guys have never met Casey Schott, she is one of the most amazing people I know. She is one of those people that I don't know how, or when our friendship exactly bloomed, but once it did, it was one of those you knew you would have for the life.


When the doctors told me the news, she silently stood by my side, and she never left. She held my hands, wiped my tears, and honestly made me smile in one of the darkest moments of my life. I am so thankful for her. Chloe and Tucci were just as amazing, and there are no words in the world to explain having them there with me. I am truly a blessed, blessed, blessed girl.


I ended up staying in ICU in Phoenix for 3 days, before they sent me home, and said I would have the tumor removed here. I left believing that the tumor was on top of my brain, and that the we could remove through surgery, and worst case I might have to go through some rehab for speech and strength on the right side of my body.


Things obviously changed..

No comments:

Post a Comment